Manager Reports - Run
Reports Instantly. SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY!
Using the Managerial reports, you
can instantly find out:
- A detailed profit report.
- A summary report showing your total sales within a certain period.
(For eg. a few day period or a few weeks, or a month or a few months,
YOU determine the period for all reports.
- A list of deleted invoices.
- A list of all vendors including their address and telephone numbers.
- The amount of money you owe each parts vendor for a determined period.
- Reminders you have made for customers needing scheduled visits such
as brake pads that were running out on a particular customer 6 months
- A total sales report you will need for your state or county (useful
when determining how much tax you have collected).
- How much cash you have collected in a certain period.
- How much checks in total you have collected in a certain period you
- How much credit card charges you have collected in a determined period
- If you have regular cutomers such as car dealers that pay you on account,
you may run a report to determine how much money they owe you.